Hi Knut

where is it being filled? If it is the occipital horn we may soon have a patch for it

On Thu, 4 May 2017, Knut J Bjuland wrote:

Hi

Are there any options that I can use in Freesurfer 6.0 that can prevent lef
t lateral ventricle from being filled with WM? Should I send the MPRAGE seq
uence information?

Knut Jørgen

      On 2 May 2017, at 17:57, Douglas Greve