Thanks Doug. Just to confirm do I get this voxels number from the cluster
summary text file then?

Best Wishes,
Elijah

Dr. Elijah Mak, Research Associate
Department of Psychiatry,  Old Age Psychiatry Group
University of Cambridge
Trinity College, CB21TQ, UK
http://www.neuroscience.cam.ac.uk/directory/profile.php?fkm24

On 22 May 2017 at 15:49:16, Douglas N Greve (gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu) wrote:

There is not a straight-forward way to do it as mri_glmfit-sim only
takes a clusterwise p-value threshold. You can change that until you get
20 voxels.

On 05/21/2017 09:48 AM, Elijah Mak wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> How may I threshold the sig.mgh (p<0.001) with a cluster extent K > 20
> voxels? Is it possible to do this in Freesurfer?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Elijah
>
> *Dr. Elijah Mak, Research Associate*
> Department of Psychiatry, Old Age Psychiatry Group
> University of Cambridge
> Trinity College, CB21TQ, UK
> http://www.neuroscience.cam.ac.uk/directory/profile.php?fkm24

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at

but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly