actually the attachment doesn't have an extension, so I can't even look at it. Can you just resend as text?

On Sat, 27 May 2017, Schumman Resonance wrote:

Attached is the full command line; as per a screen output Freeview quits.I
have not tested all surface files, but Freeview uploads fine pial, white,
inflated, orig, and sphere.
Thanks!

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 8:46 PM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>