From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Kevin Aquino
[aqu...@physics.usyd.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 10:50 AM
To: Freesurfer support list
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] 7T recon {Disarmed}

Does adding control points help?

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsTutorial/ControlPoints_freeview

Cheers,

Dr Kevin Aquino
Research fellow,
Sir Peter Mansfield Magnetic Resonance Center, The University of Nottingham.

Honorary Research Fellow
School of Physics, Faculty of Science, University of Sydney

E kevin.aqu...@nottingham.ac.uk<mailto:kevin.aqu...@nottingham.ac.uk>,
aqu...@physics.usyd.edu.au<mailto:aqu...@physics.usyd.edu.au> | W MailScanner
has detected a possible fraud attempt from "www.physics.usyd.edu.au" claiming
to be https://kevinaquino.github.io<http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/~aquino/>

The brain is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up and
does not stop until you get into the office.
-
Robert Frost

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and
any attachments.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 3:39 PM, Hibert, Matthew Louis