Thanks Doug! It works!

Best Wishes,
Elijah
On 21 June 2017 at 16:09:29, Douglas N Greve (gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu) wrote:

use this script

https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/gtmstats2table

On 06/21/2017 10:53 AM, Elijah Mak wrote:
> Hi Freesurfer Team
>
> Apologies for bumping this thread up again. I am wondering if is there
> is a way to extract the ROI stats in gtm.stats.dat after mri_gtmpvc
> (using a similar approach such as asegstats2table)?
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Best Wishes,
> Elijah
>

> On 16 June 2017 at 16:53:33, Elijah Mak (fk...@medschl.cam.ac.uk
> <mailto:fk...@medschl.cam.ac.uk>) wrote:
>
>> Hi Unix experts,
>>
>> I am trying to extract the PVC-ed values from gtm.stats.dat for every
>> subject. Is there a fast way to do this using a similar workflow with
>> asegstats2table? Thanks.
>>
>> Best Wishes,
>> Elijah

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

FileDrop: https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/filedrop2
www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at

but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly