Thanks for the reply. If you let me know, among the below list of steps of
current recon-all, currently which is not suitable to perform on neonates MRI
image, will really appreciate.

Autorecon Processing Stages:
    Motion Correction and Conform
    NU (Non-Uniform intensity normalization)
    Talairach transform computation
    Intensity Normalization 1
    Skull Strip
    EM Register (linear volumetric registration)
    CA Intensity Normalization
    CA Non-linear Volumetric Registration
    Remove Neck
    LTA with Skull
    CA Label (Volumetric Labeling, ie Aseg) and Statistics
    Intensity Normalization 2 (start here for control points)
    White matter segmentation
    Edit WM With ASeg
    Fill (start here for wm edits)
    Tessellation (begins per-hemisphere operations)
    Smooth1
    Inflate1
    QSphere
    Automatic Topology Fixer
    Final Surfs (start here for brain edits for pial surf)
    Smooth2
    Inflate2
    Spherical Mapping
    Spherical Registration
    Spherical Registration, Contralateral hemisphere
    Map average curvature to subject
    Cortical Parcellation - Desikan_Killiany and Christophe (Labeling)
    Cortical Parcellation Statistics
    Cortical Ribbon Mask
    Cortical Parcellation mapping to Aseg

BW