Hi Gianluca,

For your younger ages, this is the wiki that I would check:

https://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/ChildBrainManualEdits

We will look into the stats file.

Best, Lilla

On Tue, 11 Jul 2017, Gianluca Sforza wrote:

Hi Lilla,is there a range of age I should possibly take more care of with the
FS outputs?
Should I refer to the advices on this page
http://freesurfer.net/fswiki/FsTutorial/TroubleshootingData

I take the opportunity to report a small issue in the format of the stat files
rh.aparc.stats & lh.aparc.stats
While parsing those files, I found that a comma is missing after the field
`CortexVol’ on the Measure Cortex row.
Please double check it; I am using last ver. 6 of FS.

sincerely
gianluca