Von: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Antonin Skoch
Gesendet: Samstag, 15. Juli 2017 00:24
An: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Betreff: Re: [Freesurfer] Switch FreeSurfer Desikan-Killiany atlas to Civet

Dear Trisanna,

thank you for the reference. However, I did not find any specific information
in this paper what specific methods are used in CIVET and what is the
difference in implementation between CIVET and FreeSurfer.

Antonin

I believe the cortical thickness measures are taken slightly differently.

This paper might offer some insights.

Trisanna

--

Ph.D. Candidate