From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Douglas Greve
Sent: 22 August 2017 17:33
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: EXT: Re: [Freesurfer] Freesurfer tutorial

try it without doing any reshaping. If that works, then I'll edit the wiki

On 8/22/17 12:00 PM, Esteban, Eva(GE Healthcare) wrote:
Good afternoon,
I am new to Freesurfer and following the instructions to find out the Cortical
Thickness of a Volume-defined
ROI(http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/VolumeRoiCorticalThickness),
everything goes well until step 4. Even if I try to use -reshape-factor 7 as
suggested, it reshapes it to 6 and so the next step gives an error because the
segmentation is shaped to 7. Would anyone mind giving me some guidance on how
to do it?
Many thanks,
Eva