From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Dev vasu
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 1:31 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] Cortical Thickness of Hippocampus subfields

Dear Sir,

I have performed Subfield segmentation of Hippocampus subfields, I would like
to how i can calculate thickness of each subfield post segmentation, are the
values in the text files [lr]h.hippoSfVolumes-<T1>-<analysisID>.v10.txt:
indicate estimated volume of each subfield , Is there any way i can obtain
thickness of each subfield w.r.t whole hippocampus ?.

Thanks

Vasudev