Hi experts,

To calculate simulations on LGI measures, I ran:
mri_glmfit-sim --glmdir lh.MEQ_LGI.glmdir --sim perm 1000 3 permcsd
--sim-sign abs --cwpvalthresh .05

But it gives error: ERROR: design matrix is not orthogonal, cannot be used
with permutation.

I came across a post where its mentioned that:
"Alternatively, I have a version of mri_glmfit-sim that will run
permutation with non-orthogonal designs.
https://gate.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/safelinks/greve/mri_glmfit-sim";

- Douglas N. Greve

So I was wondering if I can use this program for LGI measures and run the
same command, lets say this new program is: mri_glmfit-sim_new, so can I
run the following command (instead of doing PALM):

mri_glmfit-sim_new --glmdir lh.MEQ_LGI.glmdir --sim perm 1000 3 permcsd
--sim-sign abs --cwpvalthresh .05

Thanks.