Hi Douglas:

  I am looking for papers that used the volume of each lobe computed
using freesurfer, but I couldn't found it...  Do you know any?...

  Sincerely,

Gonzalo Rojas Costa
Laboratory for Advanced Medical Image Processing
Department of Radiology
Clínica las Condes
Lo Fontecilla 441, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.
Tel: 56-2-2105170
Cel: 56-9-97771785
www.clc.cl
http://www.aribrain.info