From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of 郑凤莲
<13181786...@163.com>
Date: Friday, 17 November 2017 at 12:41
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] hippocampus subfields

Dear Eugenio,

     Thank you for your reply. I  am sorry that I don't express it clearly.
     FIrstly, I ran egstats2label --subjects subjid --meas volume --segno 17 53
--tablefile $SUBJECTS_DIR/ASEGSTATS.txt' and acquired the volume value of left
and right hippocampus. Then I used SPSS software to calculate the relationship
between volume and age, the P value in the left is 0.029 and the right is
0.125. It showed that there is difference in volume of the left  hippocampus,
but the right isn't.
     Secondly, I ran 'recon-all -s subjid -all -hippocampal-subfields-T1', and
get the volume of hippocampus subfields. The p value of left_whole_hippocampus
is 0.229 and the right is 0.468. There is no difference in left or right
hippocampus.
     My doubt is that why there is an obvious difference between the results of
two ways. Can I speak in this way? If it still not clear, please tell me what
you need, I will provide it for you.

Thanks,
Zheng

At 2017-11-17 17:54:13, "Iglesias Gonzalez, Eugenio" <e.igles...@ucl.ac.uk>