I would reprocess all the way through first and see if the remaining dura affects the surfaces, then only edit in those locations that it does

On Wed, 29 Nov 2017, Boyd, Emma wrote:

Hi Arsenije,

If you've already tested out different watershed thresholds and gcut, then
yes, the next step would be to manually erase these voxels and reprocess.

The ventricle labeling is a separate problem - which version of FreeSurfer
are you running?

Best,

Emma

---------

Emma Boyd

Research Technician II

Laboratory for Computational Neuroimaging

Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging