Dear experts,

After I erasing dura from my brain mask volume, I noticed that the white matter
volume still had dura when I clicked on it. Is it usually fine to only edit the
brain mask when we’re trying to erase the dura and regenerate the surfaces? The
dura on the white matter volume has both the pial and white surfaces outlined
and areas that have wm intensity of ~250. I know that the pial surfaces grow
from the white matter so I figured that the -autorecon-pial command in the
tutorial won’t solve my issue.

Thanks for your help.

Arsenije