Hello,
I am having an issues with freeview ROIs. When I use the command line to load
the orig and the ROIs by themselves they display correctly, however when I
display the orig volume and the volume versions of the ROIs- the label ROIs
suddenly change to be in the wrong plane. I have done this same thing before
and this hasn’t happened.
Right now I am having to load just the orig and ROI labels then run the command
within freeview to load the label volumes to get it to display all the images
at the same time correctly.
I would like to do it all in one command line at the same time.

Thanks,

Sara Sims
Graduate Research Fellow
University of Alabama at Birmingham