Hi Greve,

    Thanks for your help. It is that I only use FWMH = 5 to do my study, it is
decided by  my data. Can I think  it so?

Sincerely,
Zheng

At 2017-12-14 00:06:39, "Douglas Greve" <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> wrote:

The FWHM used in the MC simulation is computed from the data itself. The final
FWHM is a mixture of the applied FWHM and smoothness inherent in the data. LGI
has a lot of inherent smoothness, so the final FWHM is very large. The MC sim
table only goes up to 30mm, after that it generates an error