Hi,

I am aware that the recon-all command ultimately calculates statistics on a
given MRI sequence, including what is referred to as "aseg.stats".
"Aseg.stats" includes the "WM-hypointensities" calculation, which I was told
would be an equivalent to white matter lesion volume.  Is there a way to
calculate the WM-hypointensity volume without doing the complete "recon-all"
analysis to reduce processing time for this particular aspect of study?  Thank
you.

Sincerely,

Jason Ledesma
Staff Research Associate
Phone: 1(424)571-7755
E-mail: jason.lede...@labiomed.org<mailto:jason.lede...@labiomed.org>

LA BioMed Warning: This email (and any attachments) is intended for the use of
the person to which it is addressed. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. As the recipient, you are obligated to maintain it
in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized disclosure or failure
to maintain confidentiality may subject you to governmental penalties. Should
you not be the intended recipient, please notify us by return email, and delete
this message from your computer at once.