I was afraid of that. You will need to either map wmparc to the
brainstem space or the brainstem into the wmparc. Probably better to do
the first. You can use mri_label2vol with --seg wmparc.mgz --temp
brainstem.mgz --regheader wmparc.mgz --o wmparc.in-brainstem.mgz

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358