accurate.

Thanks for your help,
-Eli

On Thu, 2018-01-11 at 11:43 -0500, freesurfer-requ...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu wrote:

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 11:02:41 -0500 (EST)
From: Bruce Fischl
<fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] reconstruction for very significant atrophy
To: Freesurfer support list
<freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>

do you mean that the entire surface is off by a fixed amount?
On Thu, 11 Jan
2018, Rockers, Elijah D. wrote:

Thanks Bruce.

I went over some more images with our PI and he was mostly satisfied with the
pial/white
segmentations. The real problem here is that our results look correct, except
for they seem to be
translated vertically by a small amount, comparing with what we see on the
MRIs. What can we check
to make sure everything is lining up correctly?

- Eli

On Thu, 2018-01-11 at 08:08 -0500,
freesurfer-requ...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-requ...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>

Message: 5