FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 19:59:38 +0000
From: Mark Jenkinson <mark.jenkin...@ndcn.ox.ac.uk>
To: Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Cc: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] Longitudinal Pipeline

Hi Aaron and Hi Bruce!
There is code to convert ANTs format to FSL, so you can use that.
It is part of this tool:
  https://sourceforge.net/p/c3d/git/ci/master/tree/doc/c3d.md

I've included a code snippet below to show how we've used this.
Cheers,
MJ

${antsFolder}/antsRegistrationSyN.sh -d 3 -f ${ref} -f ${ref2} -m ${src} -m
${src2} -o
${workdir}/${outname}_ -t 'b' -j 1

${c3dFolder}/c3d_affine_tool -ref ${ref} -src ${src} -itk
${workdir}/${outname}_0GenericAffine.mat
-ras2fsl -o ${workdir}/${outname}_affine_fsl.mat

${c3dFolder}/c3d -mcs ${workdir}/${outname}_1Warp.nii.gz -oo
${workdir}/wx.nii.gz
${workdir}/wy.nii.gz ${workdir}/wz.nii.gz
${FSLDIR}/bin/fslmaths ${workdir}/wy -mul -1 ${workdir}/i_wy
${FSLDIR}/bin/fslmerge -t ${workdir}/${outname}_warp_fsl ${workdir}/wx
${workdir}/i_wy ${workdir}/wz

${FSLDIR}/bin/convertwarp --ref=${ref}
--premat=${workdir}/${outname}_affine_fsl.mat
--warp1=${workdir}/${outname}_warp_fsl --out=${workdir}/${outname}_warp_fsl
${FSLDIR}/bin/invwarp -w ${workdir}/${outname}_warp_fsl -o
${workdir}/${refBN}_to_${srcBN}_warp_fsl
-r ${src}