You can send it to either my email
(ahoo...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:ahoo...@mgh.harvard.edu>) or Bruce’s

best,
Andrew

On Jan 19, 2018, at 10:12 AM, Trisanna Sprung-Much
<trisanna.sprung-m...@mail.mcgill.ca<mailto:trisanna.sprung-m...@mail.mcgill.ca>>
 wrote:

thanks Andrew. I had seen that and will give it a go - just wanted to make sure
that my recipient email would be the FreeSurfer support list.

Trisanna

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Hoopes, Andrew