Dear colleagues,

We are looking for two Postdoctoral Research Associates with a background
in electrical engineering, physics, statistics or computer science to work
on a research project involving the application of machine learning
methods to structural Magnetic Resonance Imaging data.

The project is a collaboration between King’s College London, UK (Dr.
Andrea Mechelli), the University of New Mexico, USA (Prof. Vince Calhoun)
and the Universidade Federal do ABC, Brazil (Prof João Sato).

The post holders will be based at the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology &
Neuroscience (King’s College London).

For more information, please go to:

https://www.hirewire.co.uk/HE/1061247/MS_JobDetails.aspx?JobID=78521

I would be happy to answer any queries from prospective applicants.

Kind regards,

Walter Pinaya