From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Renew Andrade
<andradere...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2018 3:02:23 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] tracula flags

Hello everyone!
I have this problem with TRACULA. When I go to the second part of the tutorial
I can´t keep going. I acknowledge that during the first part I have switch from
tcsh to bash depending on errors but I’m not sure if that is normal or a
mistake. The error is for example:
trac-all -prep -c home/andraderenew/Downloads/freesurfer data
tutorial/diffusion_tutorial/dmrirc.tutorial
if: Expression Syntax
Thanks!