Dear Dr. Robert,
It hadn't occurred to me, as I am the sole developer of the package. The
User Guide should have enough information to get started (so please check
it out), but I might add some content to GitHub Pages with specific,
tutorial-like information (as opposed to the documentation-style of the
User Guide).

Chris