Hey Bruce,

Could you elaborate on what steps you would need to change the number of corpus
callosum segments (and grow them laterally), and how to specify the outputs
name/format/location?

Thanks,

Doug

Douglas Merkitch
Neurological Sciences
Rush University Medical Center

On Feb 19, 2018, at 11:11 AM, Bruce Fischl