Dear experts,

I am trying to figure out the best way to overlay areas of low CVR reactivity
and correlate that with cortical thickness measurements in those given regions.
I was able to overlay our CVR map onto an inflated cortical surface in 3D and
modify the configuration to see areas of low perfusion in blue. Using QDEC, I
also know that you can manually trace an ROI and generate cortical thickness
measurements within that ROI for a given subject. My question is, is it
possible to manually trace an ROI in freeview? I tried doing it but it doesn't
allow me to use the 'new ROI' when I use the drop down menu. And additionally,
is there some way to accurately generate perfusion values within that ROI and
then precisely transfer this ROI outline into QDEC so that the cortical
thickness ROI is as close to the ROI in the CVR map as possible? Please let me
know what you think.

Thanks!
Arsenije