On the vcAtlas website, it says "The cytoarchitectonic atlas is
available on the FreeSurfer average surface (fsaverage). Thus your data
need to be aligned to the fsaverage brain." so I assumed the input label
is in fsaverage space. Only labels and annot files are available from
the vcAtlas -- so I guess this is not quite a whole brain in VPNL?
Sorry, I'm a bit lost....

Gina