Dear Douglas,

Thank you for your reply. I run “mri_fdr –help” to get docs that include
some information for how to use this command. However, I still don’t know
how FDR was used to correct for multiple comparisons.

This question is an opinion given by one reviewer, and I really don’t know
how to reply.

For the description "To correct for multiple comparisons, the thresholds of
the P maps were set to yield an expected false discovery rate (FDR) of
0.05." The reviewer said “Would help to provide more details as to how FDR
was used to correct for multiple?”

Would you please give me some help to response the question?  Thank you
very much.

Kind regards,

Livia