Hi Richard, it seems this was caused by a minor update to our mac build
machine. These libraries should be correctly linked now in the most recent dev
build (updated a few minutes ago). Let me know if you still have issues

best,
Andrew

On 4/19/18, 2:39 PM, "freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
Jones, Richard" <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu on behalf of
richard.jo...@choa.org> wrote:

    How does the input image look, ie, orig.mg>

    The images the look the same as the input DICOM images, no scaling or other
problems.