I think so. Or apply it with mri_convert -at
On Fri, 27 Apr 2018, miracle ozzoude wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hello Bruce,
Thanks. Can I use tkregisterfv to visualize it?

Best,
Paul

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
wrote:
      Hi Paul

      that usually means something went wrong before the watershed. Check the
input image to
      make sure that it and the talairach_with_skull.lta are ok