External Email - Use Caution

Hello Colleagues,

The attached call for full-length papers flyer provides information about
the 2nd International Workshop on Connectomics in NeuroImaging (*CNI 2018*),
which will be held in parallel with the 21st International Conference on
Medical Image Computing and Computer-assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2018) in
Granada Spain.

CNI 2018 is a full day workshop that will take place September 20th, 2018.
Our topics of interest cover (but are not limited to): (1) New developments
in connectome construction from different imaging modalities, (2)
Development of data driven techniques to identify biomarkers in connectome
data, (3) Brain network modeling and formal conceptual models of connectome
data, (4) Machine learning algorithms and connectome data analysis, and (5)
Evaluation and validation of connectome models. If you have research that
fits into the scope of our workshop detailed on our website (
http://munsellb.people.cofc.edu/cni.html), we encourage you to submit a
paper or an abstract!

*** Why submit to the CNI workshop? ***

- Three great keynote speakers, presentations and poster sessions with
accompanying power pitches will provide you with ample opportunity for
exchanges and discussions;
- There will be an INCF sponsored Best Paper Award;
- Accepted papers will be published in an LNCS proceedings and will be
invited to submit to a special issue journal;
- Discuss your science and collaborate with international computational
neuroscientists and clinicians in an intimate setting.

*** Full length paper submission ***

Paper submission deadline, June 11 via https://cmt3.research.microsof
t.com/CNI2018

*​Download flyer using*:
http://basira-lab.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/CNI-MICCAI-2018.tiff
​ <http://basira-lab.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/CNI-MICCAI-2018.tiff> ​
​ ​

For more information visit http://munsellb.people.cofc.edu/cni.html

​

*** Full length important dates ***

Submission deadline: 11:59 PM PST, June 11th, 2018

Notification of acceptance: July 2nd, 2018

Camera-ready deadline: 11:59 PST, July 16th, 2018

Workshop date: Sept. 20th, 2018

*Also, if you know other colleagues that may be interested in submitting a
full length paper, please feel free to pass along our workshop information
to them. *

We look forward to your participation!

If you have any additional questions, please contact Brent Munsell (
munse...@cofc.edu) or Ai Wern Chung (aiwern.ch...@childrens.harvard.edu)

CNI 2018 Chairs

Islem Rekik, University of Dundee

Ai Wern Chung, Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School

Markus Schirmer, Harvard Medical School

Guorong Wu, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

Brent Munsell, College of Charleston