External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

I tried to upload the whole subject dir in the ftp site but i didn´t works.
I send you the file in 7zip format trough a google drive link . I would
know how can i extend the pial surface without affect the wm boundaries
because the pial surface segmentation in some subjects (as this that i send
to you) was incorrect.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11xcWuDlWzGeLLV4MvW-bJK3-rrlsIA8Q

Thaks in advance

Cheers,