You called the analysis "my-language..." not "language" . Try using my-language... when running selxavg3-sess

On 5/29/18 8:24 AM, 高 寒 wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

FS-FAST error:analysis language.sm05.lh does not exist, see mkanalysis-sess

Hello FreeSurfer Developers,

I'm attempting to run FS-FAST on my own data, as described on the FS-FAST
tutorial
(http://www.freesurfer.net/fswiki/FsFastTutorialV5.1/FsFastFirstLevel), but I
get the following error when I run theselxavg3-sess command:
ERROR: analysis language.sm05.lh does not exist, see mkanalysis-sess
I assume there is something wrong with mymkanalysis-sess command because I can finish the whole process with the fsfast-functional data without an error.
My research paradigm is like this:

Task-fMRI*, 􏰕􏰗Picture Naming􏰞, Block-design with 30s On - 30s Off. 3 Trials. TR = 3000 ms; TE = 30 ms; flip angle = 90 degrees; matrix size = 96􏰝96; FOV = 240􏰝240 mm; 46 contiguous transversal slices; voxel size = 2.5􏰝2.5􏰝3 mm3; 3 dummy scans􏰘Scanning time = 3 min 09s.

The first 3 TR have already been removed before I got the data. So I got 60 TR. And this the paradigm file <http://www.freesurfer.net/fswiki/FsFastTutorialV5.1/FsFastDirStruct> I set up:

0.000 1 30.000 1.000 recited

30.000 2 30.000 1.000 null

60.000 1 30.000 1.000 recited

90.000 2 30.000 1.000 null

120.000 1 30.000 1.000 recited

150.000 2 30.000 1.000 null

This is the mkanalysis-sess command I set up:

mkanalysis-sess \

-fsd bold -stc up-surface fsaverage lh -fwhm 5\

-event-related-paradigm language.par -nconditions 2 \

-spmhrf 0 -TR 3 -refeventdur 30 -nskip 0 -polyfit 2 \

-analysis my-language.sm05.lh-per-run -force \

Thank you for help.

Sincerely yours.

Gao Han