External Email - Use Caution

Hi Dr Bruce,
I ran surface based analysis between one subject and a group of controls. The
problem is that I don't expect any difference in this region at least visually
(i.e. by looking at the CC in controls and compare it with the subject's data).
I will upload the mages for your consideration and thank you for the help.

John

​Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.​