From: Dev vasu <vasudevamurthy.devulapa...@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 2 July 2018 at 19:22
To: "Iglesias Gonzalez, Eugenio" <e.igles...@ucl.ac.uk>
Cc: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>,
"igles...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <igles...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: Anterior / Posterior Partition in Hippocampus parcellation atlas

Dear sir,

In the following journal published by you ,procedure for longitudinal
segmentation was highlighted (https://github.com/garikoitz/hippovol) , I have
run the module described in wiki and i have obtained
lh.hippoSfLabels-T1.v10.FSvoxelSpace.mgz and lh.hippoSfLabels-T1.v10.mgz files
, i would like to know how i can split the labels CA1 head, CA1 body and CA1
tail from this file, since individual subfield label numbers for CA1 head and
CA1 body are not defined ,also can i assure CA1 body as posterior region and
CA1 head as anterior ?.

Thanks
Vasudev

On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 7:39 PM, Iglesias Gonzalez, Eugenio