Hi Konstantina

can you include the full command line, screen output and recon-all.log in the type of email? Otherwise it will be difficult for us to help
thanks
Bruce

On Mon, 9 Jul 2018, Konstantina Skolariki wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Bruce,

I managed to overcome said error but now during example 2 another error pops
up.

Skol-MacBook-Pro:~ kskol$ export SUBJECTS_DIR=<path to subject directory>

-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `newline'

Thanks,

Konstantina