From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] on behalf of Dongsheng Wu
[dswu...@163.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 4:15 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] How to convert label to volume

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear experts,
    Could you tell us how to convert label to volume? when I run this command
"mri_label2vol --label lh.insular.label --temp /home/zwj/SCH_immune/A001
--identity --o insular.img",  errors happened: corRead(): can't open file
/home/zwj/SCH_immune/A001/COR-.info
ERROR: reading /home/zwj/SCH_immune/A001 header

    In addtion, I am going to overlay a specific label to the template as
following, could you tell me how to do it?
 [cid:6841681e$1$164cc6e6aa3$Coremail$dswuscu$163.com]

Thanks
Best Regards

Wu