Hi Martin

create a label for X1, then use mri_label2label to map it to each of your subjects in P2 and P3

On Mon, 13 Aug 2018, Martin Juneja wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

For instance, if there is any way to extract spatial location of cluster X1 and
use this location to
extract thickness values of all the subjects from P2 and P3, that way I can
perform two-sample
t-test. I am not sure if that's feasible and if so, then how can we do that?