External Email - Use Caution

Hello Doug and other experts:

I have done QDEC analysis between two groups (healthy controls vs disease) and
obtained different .mgh and .annot files. I got one big cluster covering most
part of the brain. I wanted to extract the number of vertices for Yeo's 7
Networks in that big cluster and therefore I ran this:

mri_segstats --i cache.th30.pos.sig.masked.mgh --annot fsaverage rh
Yeo2011_7Networks_N1000 --excludeid 0 --sum network_param.dat

The result was:

Col Headers  Index SegId NVertices Area_mm2 StructName Mean StdDev Min Max Range
  1   1     22519    14950.0  7Networks_1                        1.4816
1.8126     0.0000     3.6990     3.6990
  2   2     30207    12514.7  7Networks_2                        2.6658
1.6596     0.0000     3.6990     3.6990
  3   3     17604     8224.3  7Networks_3                        2.6278
1.6778     0.0000     3.6990     3.6990
  4   4     19402     8357.2  7Networks_4                        3.3453
1.0877     0.0000     3.6990     3.6990
  5   5     11614     6205.0  7Networks_5                        2.1434
1.7750     0.0000     3.6990     3.6990
  6   6     22330    12170.7  7Networks_6                        2.6315
1.6761     0.0000     3.6990     3.6990
  7   7     26056    13826.2  7Networks_7                        3.0249
1.4229     0.0000     3.6990     3.6990

I ran the same code for different --i (input) .mgh files and everytime the
NVertices were the same, which means this is not the one I am looking for.

Can you please help me in getting the number of vertices of Yeo's each network
that fall in that big cluster?

Thanks.

Anwar

--

Anwar S. Shatil

Research Assistant
Department of Medical Imaging
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Room AB204, 2075 Bayview Avenue
Toronto, ON M4N 3M5
Tel: 416.480.6100 ext. 89617
Email: anwar.sha...@sunnybrook.ca
This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain
confidential, personal and/or health information (information which may be
subject to legal restrictions on use, retention and/or disclosure).  No waiver
of confidence is intended by virtue of communication via the internet.  Any
review or distribution by anyone other than the person(s) for whom it was
originally intended is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please contact the sender and destroy all copies.