ind = find(seg.vol == 1002);
segmode = mode(norm.vol(ind))

On Wed, 22 Aug 2018, Yash Patel wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Dr.Greve,

I ran:
seg = MRIread('aparc+aseg.mgz');

input = MRIread('surface_pf05.mgh');

ind = find('aparc+aseg.mgz' == 1002);  #where 1002 is a roi number

segmode = mode(input(ind));

This is where i run into an error: Index exceeds array bounds.

Is this due to ".mgz" as segmentation vol and input is ".mgh" ?

Thanks,
Yash

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 11:30 AM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>