External Email - Use Caution

Hi Eugenio,
Yes, If I run without the hippocampal subfield flag. Recon-all complete without
any error. So I am confused what is wrong with this.
Thank you

Shize

在 2018-08-24 00:02:32,"Iglesias Gonzalez, Eugenio" <e.igles...@ucl.ac.uk> 写道:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Shize,

Does recon-all complete when you run it without the hippocampal subfield flag?
It doesn’t look like an error in the subfield module to me …

Cheers,

/Eugenio

--

Juan Eugenio Iglesias

ERC Senior Research Fellow

Centre for Medical Image Computing (CMIC)

University College London

http://www.jeiglesias.com

http://cmictig.cs.ucl.ac.uk/