Hi Foad,

if all subjects have 2 time point and same time delta, you can compute the
difference between time points, divide by 2 (for yearly change) and run a
standard GLM analysis on that measure instead of thickness.

Or you can model this with linear mixed effects models (which makes sense if
time deltas are very different or if you have different many time points per
subject).

Best, Martin