External Email - Use Caution

Hi Douglas,

Yes, I compared the eTIV values in the SPSS and in the individual
aseg.stats files and I noticed that Freesurfer export this kind of measures
with a precision of 6 decimals (eg. 1418761.222904)

The problem is that when I send these values from the txt (that contain all
the measures of the aseg.stats file) to SPSS.

I will try to send the data from the txt to the SPSS without any distortion
in the number of decimals.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best,

--