External Email - Use Caution

If you are referring to the T1 raw images, no they appear normal and the
standard Freesurfer pipeline generates correct volumes.

If you are referring to the DTI raw images off the scanner, they also don't
appear to have brain parts missing, although some appear more noisy and
pixelated than others.

This is a mTBI subject with no other anatomical brain anomalies scanned
with a Siemens 3T.

Re: [Freesurfer] Freesurfer 6.0 - Tracula - Segmentation fault
Yendiki, Anastasia Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:20:02 -0700

Do the raw images look like that too?

From:
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
<freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>>>