External Email - Use Caution

Dear Avner and fellow freesurfer users,
I've just came across the same issue testing QDEC after the installation of
Freesurfer 6.0 using FEDORA 28

“qdec.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libGLU.so.1: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"

I would like to report how I solved the problem in order to help future
users of freesurfer using Fedora28

1. I installed a graphical package manager called dnfdragora
2. Inside the dnfdragora I searched "mesa-libglu"
3. Selected all packages found
4. Apply

QDEC is running smoothly
Hope this helps anyone
Best regards,

*Felipe Picon, MD, MSc*
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
ADHD Neuroimaging Researcher at the
Adult ADHD outpatient research program PRODAH-A
<http://www6.ufrgs.br/prodah/prodah/e-equipe.html> - HCPA
<http://www.hcpa.ufrgs.br/> - UFRGS <http://www.ufrgs.br/>
Porto Alegre - RS - Brazil
Vice-Coordinator of the Technology Addiction Study Group - GEAT
<http://dependenciadetecnologia.org/quem-somos/>
Founding Member and Former Secretary of the Early Career Psychiatrists
Section - World Psychiatric Association (WPA)
Member of the Neuroimaging in Psychiatry Section - World Psychiatric
Association (WPA)
Member of the ADHD Section - World Psychiatric Association (WPA)
Member of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
Member of the Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM)
Member of the International Society for the Study of Behavioural Addictions
(ISSBA)
Member of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
and Allied Professions (IACAPAP)
Web based CV <http://lattes.cnpq.br/3896757276389918>      Google Scholar
Profile <http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=TxI0ZYYAAAAJ&hl=en>
felipepi...@gmail.com