But are the lh.thickness files the same or different?

On 10/9/18 1:46 AM, Jianzhong Chen wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi Dr. Greve,

I checked the lh.aparc.stats and rh.aparc.stats, the thicknesses (and the other
measures like volume and area) are all the same.

Thanks,
Jianzhong

Greve, Douglas N.,Ph.D. <dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu<mailto:dgr...@mgh.harvard.edu>>
于2018年10月9日周二 上午10:16写道:
The aseg.stats should be the same since that does not make reference to the
surfaces. The aparc stats should have been different because the thickness
should have been different. Can you check whether the thickness files are
different?