External Email - Use Caution

Hi Matt,

Many thanks for your prompt reply, you are right.

Any tips on how I could do that?

Should I regress out cortical thickness from my myelin maps at the individual
level, save the individual output myelin maps and run analyses on the latter?
If yes how?

That’s really important to me otherwise a reviewer could claim the myelin
differences we detect might be supported by cortical thickness variations and
not myelin…

Thank you and best,

Damien