External Email - Use Caution

Recently our cluster underwent a major upgrade...which broke my
well-established Freesurfer v 6.0.0 recon-all pipeline.

1)      Error message from recon-all:
$Id: mri_convert.c,v 1.226 2016/02/26 16:15:24 mreuter Exp $ reading from
<FSID>/mri/rawavg.mgz...
GNU libc version: 2.22
ERROR: Systems running GNU glibc version greater than 2.15
  require a newly formatted license file (it's free). Please
  download a new one from the following page:
  http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/registration.html

2)      My attempt to download a "newly formatted" license file with this link
results in what appears to be an identically-formatted license file (relative
to my original one)

3)      Is there a different process for obtaining a "newly formatted" license
file?

4)      Do I need to re-install Freesurfer v6.0.0?
Many Thanks,
JJ
Jenifer Juranek, PhD
Director of the BRAIN Lab