From: <freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu> on behalf of Freesurfer
<schumm...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 11 December 2018 at 15:24
To: Freesurfer support list <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: [Freesurfer] segmentHA_T2 newbie questions

        External Email - Use Caution
Hi,

Trying to run the HippoAmig segmentation with T1-w and T2-w files for the first
time and I have a few basic questions I could not resolve looking on the FS
wiki:

1. Does the T2-w image need to be first recon-all processed like the T1-w?

On the wiki the command line is:

segmentHA_T2.sh  bert  FILE_ADDITIONAL_SCAN   ANALYSIS_ID  USE_T1

2. Does “bert” correspond to the directory for recon-all subject “bert” after
been processed?

3. Does the FILE_ADDITIONAL_SCAN need to be a nit scan or should it point to
the freesurfer directory post recon-all (this is kind of related to question #1
I realize).

4. In ANALYSIS_IS can I type just “T2”?

Thanks!